Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pure Blood by Caitlin Kittredge




THE BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL BEGINS WITH JUST ONE DROP......

"To make matters worse for Luna, she can’t get wolfishly handsome Dmitri Sandovsky out of her mind. The last time he helped her with a case, Dmitri suffered a demon bite that infected him with a mysterious illness…and now his pack elders have forbidden him from associating with Luna. But she’ll need his help when high-level witches start turning up slaughtered. Because a war is brewing between rival clans of blood witches and caster witches—a magical gang war with the power to burn Nocturne City to the ground."

Okay for book two on the Nocturne City Series, I just only going to say I WAS RIGHT ABOUT IT.
I knew i was going to love book two, more than i did the first one. I love Luna as a main character, she is funky and has a away to herself that make her feel more real by the minute, she is one of the strongest female character that i have read in some time, love that if she going down she is going fighting.
This book was too fast for me but hey!!! I can help myself when i like a book.
reading this book i feel that i get the connection between Dmitri ( love the name) and Luna but if you ask me i don't think is a very strong one, i guess the Author haven't figure out a main character just for her but that would be just me thinking that she need to stay with just one men, also i think that Luna is going to change History in the world that has been created just for her and the like of her.
One think that has no play well just yet with me, is that when i' m reading the emotion that she is supposed to be feeling i actually think it need to be a little more specific or something because even though the story is a winner, i just don't feel the love and that for me suck. but that can just be me, because this one i feel or got more of the emotion that in the previews book but i think when i get to book 5 i wont stop feeling it
This mysterious thriller series that has me for the beginning is better than to watch a show on T.V., this book has nothing to envy any good T.V. show and it has the romance, the action, dead, suspense all in one packet.
and how about the suicidal detective that Luna is, she is a total adrenaline junky and i love it. Caitlin Kittredge is doing for me and she is totally has a winner series in her hands.

don't get my word for it get the bookhttp://www.amazon.com/Pure-Blood-Nocturne-City-Book/dp/0312948301/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305693864&sr=8-1

have fun and keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment