Friday, May 13, 2011

River Marked by Patricia Briggs


SHE THOUGH VAMPIRE, DEMON, AND FAE WERE BAD........ SHE HAVEN MEET THE RIVER MONSTER.....

"Car mechanic Mercy Thompson has always known there was something different about her, and not just the way she can make a VW engine sit up and beg. Mercy is a shapeshifter, a talent she inherited from her long-gone father. She’s never known any others of her kind. Until now. An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River—one that her father’s people may know something about. And to have any hope of surviving, Mercy and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will need their help…"


Patricia Brigg is one of those author that you can help but love, her story are not out of these world or anything, but they become very addictive once you start.
the first book is like okay she is good let give her next one a chance and once you read book two the other book is a most to read, that is a big difference from her other series that is base on the same world " Alpha and Omega".
When you read River Marked you know deep down that this book is going to be very emotional, and it is, I think this is the book that really let you see who Mercy is and how she came to be, funny we all know of her father death but we never really know much about him as it is, but hey this book let you see a little more about it and I actually love it.
with this book I actually learned something and that something true for most of Patricia Briggs book I guess is not the true or a lie is just a interpretation in what she is talking about, anyways with this book you see a little of what is the North America India Culture and I find it very interesting the little that the author show and well let you say she used as best fit with her story line.


Also i want to say this what up with Authors making fun of Disney land or using
it in someway, i have been reading many author talking in some way about it, or
just using them for the book.

Anyways out line there just want to say it.... anyways I love this book the past 3 book on this series to be exact has been my favorite on this this novels I just love them, and is fun to read.
one bad thing that I been sad and in not hurry to finish this book is that I have to wait until 2013 to read the next one I guess I have my first book in my wish list for 2013.
I can wait for it and I’m very happy with Patricia Briggs I hope she keep the great job she is doing with this series and maybe she does that too with her other series "ALPHA AND OMEGA" making it more fun to read.

don't let the river Mark you........... but go in the water anyways http://www.amazon.com/River-Marked-Mercy-Thompson-Book/dp/0441019730/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305322729&sr=8-1

have fun and keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment