Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Passion by Lauren Kate

Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have chosen me. Forever.
"Luce would die for Daniel. And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way. . . . Luce is certain that something—or someone—in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime . . . going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last. Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history. Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames . . . forever."

Omg!!!!!! I'm so very happy with passion and to be fair I though was thenlast book but is not, so yei!!!! Anyways I read the book so far but I so want it know what happen and I can wait for the next book. This book is confucing as it is explan but not when you are reading it, I was very lucky to meet lauren kate before I read thee book and when she was trying to explain to all of us the book it was confucing but the book is very easy to get used to and you actually kind of wait for was is to happen next each chapter is a story on his on andi love it, every minute of the book I love it.
I think I like the most is that we get to read daniel side of the story of mostly what he feel and to say that I love him as a character is to say nothing, I think this is the strongest character that I have ever read, not because he is strong no because of how he fight but how he sufer everytime he has to see he soulmate die again and again and he is the cause for this.
Is basicly him killing her everytime and still he looking for her fo there love and is so wnderful.
In the pass book I guess I didn't get all this love and I was like a lucinda that I was dying to know more about why they love each other, ad see how he would love each incarnation differently but with the same passion as the first one is was really got to me and I understand so much of this.
Ofcourse you have your villane and all that but well is like no really matter. We found a little about how is cam and I always love him so seing was not always like this is really cool. I can wait for what comes next in the last book, this is alove that would go super in a movie if is done right because they are the most power lover I have read, because the suffer but they always find one another.

Get your copy nowhttp://www.amazon.com/Passion-Fallen-Lauren-Kate/dp/0385739168/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311304955&sr=8-1

Have fun and keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment