Thursday, December 2, 2010

Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep


HER LOVE LIFE IS KILLER...
"My name is Gin, and I kill people.
They call me the Spi­der. I’m the most feared assas­sin in the South—when I’m not busy at the Pork Pit cook­ing up the best bar­be­cue in Ash­land. As a Stone ele­men­tal, I can hear every­thing from the whis­pers of the gravel beneath my feet to the vibra­tions of the soar­ing Appalachian Moun­tains above me. My Ice magic also comes in handy for mak­ing the occa­sional knife. But I don’t use my pow­ers on the job unless I absolutely have to. Call it pro­fes­sional pride.
Now that a ruth­less Air ele­men­tal has double-crossed me and killed my han­dler, I’m out for revenge. And I’ll exter­mi­nate any­one who gets in my way—good or bad. I may look hot, but I’m still one of the bad guys. Which is why I’m in trou­ble, since irre­sistibly rugged Detec­tive Dono­van Caine has agreed to help me. The last thing this cold­hearted killer needs when I’m bat­tling a magic more pow­er­ful than my own is a sexy dis­trac­tion … espe­cially when Dono­van wants me dead just as much as the enemy."
I THINK I'M IN LOVE.... wow this story is so good, is like reading from Gena Showalter or Jeaniene Frost that are one of my favorite author to name some.
Jennifer Estep did a great job with this one, there is so much action so much mystery and so much passion with everything that happen that i could not get enough.
Like or main character is not a nice one or even a damsel in distress she is a fighter and she is a very cold and strong just like her magic, and why she is this way, well i just say that anyone would be come that cold to prevent been hurt again.
I'm in love with this book for once or heroin no take a no for a answer and she get what she want, even thou is not always in the nice of way but still i love the book.
i can get over how good it was and how so many people need to read it.
this book is-meet-sexy-hot-killer-plus-action-plus-lots of blood.
this book has it all romance, sex, passion, comedy, action and if i keep going is going to be a long night and i want to star reading book 2.
Jennifer Estep is a great author and once you start this story you are not going to want to stop, and the end is just as good as everything that happen this book has a great opening to it and i hope all the book are as good As this one or much more.
have fun and keep reading
e.carodiaz's blog

1 comment: