Sunday, December 5, 2010

Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep


SHE MIGHT LOOK GOOD BUT SHE IS ALL BAD...
"Curios­ity is def­i­nitely going to get me dead one of these days. Prob­a­bly real soon.
I’m Gin Blanco. You might know me as the Spi­der, the most feared assas­sin in the South. I’m retired now, but trou­ble still has a way of find­ing me. Like the other day when two punks tried to rob my bar­be­cue joint, the Pork Pit. Then there was the bar­rage of gun­fire on the restau­rant. Only, for once, those kill shots weren’t aimed at me. They were meant for Vio­let Fox. Ever since I agreed to help Vio­let and her grand­fa­ther pro­tect their prop­erty from an evil coal-mining tycoon, I’m begin­ning to won­der if I’m really retired.
So is Detec­tive Dono­van Caine. The only hon­est cop in ash­land is hav­ing a real hard time rec­on­cil­ing his attrac­tion to me with his Boy Scount men­tal­ity. And I can barely keep my hands off his sexy body. What can I say? I’m a Stone elemental—with a lit­tle Ice magic thrown in—but my heart isn’t made of solid rock. Luck­ily, Gin Blanco always gets her man … dead or alive."
Wow looking for a assassin to take care of your problems look no further here she is Gin Blanco, and she would do the job and not look back but can you pay her that is the question.
this book is amazing and in love with it, it has so much passion on it and, the end so sad and just can believe some of the thing that happen in this book and just to let you know this girl is a survive and i love it.
Our heroin is a very strong mind and just like her magic as strong as a rock and as cold as a ice, i think all the secret that are find in this book is something wort reading and i telling you just now you wont get enough of Gin Blanco aka The spider.
I have to say Jennifer Estep did a great job in this one she make everything walk the same direction and everything work perfectly i love how she can put someone new that would work or kill someone in the series i can wait to see what else is going to happen in this series i just hope she get her lover in the end she deserve it she has live to much and happiness is always something i like in books.
have fun and keep reading
e.carodiaz's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment