Friday, March 18, 2011

Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken

HE'S TALL, DARK, AND SCALY....

"It's not always easy being a female warrior with a nickname like Annwyl the Bloody. Men tend to either cower in fear-a lot-or else salute. It's true that Annwyl has a knack for decapitating legions of her ruthless brother's soldiers without pausing for breath. But just once it would be nice to be able to really talk to a man, the way she can talk to Fearghus the Destroyer.
Too bad that Fearghus is a dragon, of the large, scaly, and deadly type. With him, Annwyl feels safe-a far cry from the feelings aroused by the hard-bodied, arrogant knight Fearghus has arranged to help train her for battle. With her days spent fighting a man who fills her with fierce, heady desire, and her nights spent in the company of a magical creature who could smite a village just by exhaling, Annwyl is sure life couldn't get any stranger.
She's wrong...
[And just wait until you meet the rest of the family...] "


Well this series was recommended it by a friend and she has a great taste when it comes to book.

I enjoy this book a lot, is actually funny but this story remain me of Bones and Cat series by Jeaniene Frost which I'm a big fan of.

The plot works, the character are amazing, the story line is perfect. there you have romance, hate, war and attitude and to tell you the true I love that she fall in love with this character that in the end is not even human but them it works out for them, but still these author really surprise me with everything in this book let see what happen next I can wait, plus even more interesting the fact they are Dragons and not like Vampire, Were, Angels etc. is something so new to me, that I though I was never going to like, but the joke is on me because I actually love the story.

The only bad thing about this story is that it changes hand I just hope I get to see the other character because I think after this next book, I’m going to have a favorite one.

Reading series like this is fun because you get to meet all the character in some level and mostly because she let you see everything about them more important you get to laugh and fall in love all over again with each new character and I think her as an author should be very proud of.

G.A. Aiken has lot expectation with me for this next book hope she live up to it.


have fun and keep reading
e.carodiaz's blog

2 comments:

  1. The thing I like about this book is that it has another story at the end of it which means that I get to continue reading about the characters I've come to love... a major plus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know that is so true i love this books and the story become even more fun each time

    ReplyDelete