Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pale Demon by Kim Harrison



ALL OF THEM IN ONE CAR.... HOW WOULD NOT SURVIVE.


"Condemned to death for black magic and shunned, Rachel Morgan has three days to somehow get to the annual witches convention in San Francisco and clear her name. If she fails, the only way she can escape death is to live in the demonic ever after . . . for ever after. Banned from the flight lists, Rachel teams up with elven tycoon Trent Kalamack, headed for the West Coast for his own mysterious business. But Rachel isn’t the only passanger along for the ride. Can a witch, an elf, a living vampire, and a pixy in one car survive for over 2,300 miles? And that’s not counting the assassin on their tail. A fearsome demon walks the sunlight, freed after centuries of torment to slay the innocent and devour souls. But his ultimate prey is Rachel Morgan. While the powerful witch with nerves of steel will do whatever it takes to stay alive, even embracing her own demonic nature may not be enough to save her"

Okay Kim Harrison has a way around her book that I love, she can make almost anything happen and still come on up top with her story line and plot.
What make this book so good is that she did something we all want it to know, if not want it, were wanting for it to happen, trent, rachel, ivy, and jenks in the same car, and picking more people along the way.
It was fun and mostly when it come to her be a demon or not I have so much fun reading this book even thou I didn't think her choice was smart, because I know the next book is going to make her go back to everything that happen to her so in the end yes, she can get some peace but everything has a way to finding you once more, and I think no I know what is that going to be so I can wait to see Kim that into action.
Well this book has everything and that why I think, that she my want something else for herself but no for long and anyways she has to fix something still.
Plus if these keep going I going to miss my favorite character and that can happen plus this series would not be as good without them.
Let see what happen next and I can wait to get my hand on the next book. I so hope that she make everything as how it need to be or something like that, no that I want her running for her life more in the line of been around those she love and those she love to hate.

get your hand on this Demon? http://www.amazon.com/Pale-Demon-Hollows-Book-9/dp/0061138061/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299606119&sr=8-1

have fun and keep reading
e.carodiaz's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment