Sunday, March 6, 2011

Iron Crown by Richelle Mead


THE FATE OF THE WORLD LIES IN HER HANDS
"Shaman-for-hire Eugenie Markham is the best at banishing entities trespassing in the mortal realm. But as the Thorn Land’s queen, she’s fast running out of ways to end the brutal war devastating her kingdom. Her only hope: the Iron Crown, a legendary object even the most powerful gentry fear…Who Eugenie can trust is the hardest part. Fairy king Dorian has his own agenda for aiding her search. And Kiyo, her shape-shifter ex-boyfriend, has every reason to betray her along the way. To control the Crown’s ever-consuming powers, Eugenie will have to confront an unimaginable temptation--one that will put her soul and the fate of two worlds in mortal peril…"
I'm sad after finishing this book, no because wasn't any good more in the lines that "I don't want to wait" to see what happen in this story, I was hoping to have to wait like some month and that it, but I have to wait until next year uhgg!!! but well I just hope for at least for a chapter of this story because what a end.
I have a feeling I just was hope for someone else but I do love Dorian more that Kiyo and I hope they don't end up together sorry but I think he is not right for her "Kiyo".
Okay I know is a book and all but I still think there love was a joke and eve thou she is always having problems with Dorian he is truthful with her in some ways so I like him much better.
To say this is one of the Fairies base book, is that I like the most is no a lie, but still I don't like the wait.
I'm happy with this book still a little disappointed with her when she is mad she does stupid things but I think she finally learned for her mistake, and maybe this time around she truest goes to someone that even thou has a agenda would be more than happy to be with her.
Eugenie is a very strong character as it is, but when it come to dealing when her emotion she never knows what to do and she been in love with two men is what really confuse her the most.
I think that she need to see the fact and you can love some a lot but what make you love them is what matter plus, she can really kick ass.
There is more going on that just the butt kicking but you need to read about it telling everything is just not fun.
And well lastly the war is as it need to be, full of power play and death and she wanting peace for her people and all that, like a say a strong character make for a very good book.
have fun and keep reading
e.carodiaz's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment