Friday, March 25, 2011

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost COVER


SO I FOUND OUT A LITTLE GIFT FROM JEANIENE FROST IN HER PAGE...............
SHE JUST PUBLISH HER COVER FOR ...................





ONE GRAVE AT A TIME



COMING ON AUG. 30, 2011



"Yes, the model for Cat has changed. I was told by my publisher that the previous model is no longer doing book covers. However, I think the art director found a great replacement, and hey, Cat finally gets to let her hair down. After six books, she’s earned that, right?

Considering that Halloween is the holiday that’s prevalent in this book, I love how the cat (take a bow, Helsing, it’s your cover debut!), the somewhat spooky fog, and the orange font ties into that. I also love the stepback with its romantic pose. Clearly, Cat’s coat loves it, too. Look how happy it is to see Bones!" - Jeaniene Frost say.-

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE COVER AS MUCH AS I DID

No comments:

Post a Comment