Thursday, April 22, 2010

immortal by Gillian Shields


She is by my side, as my sister, but he is in my soul.
He is my enemy, my tormentor, my demon.
He is my beloved.


reading the immortals by gillian shields, i was thinking it would be more interesting but i guess it was good, but no my kind of book i guess it is, i just found the main idea i have read it before and that make it no much of a story for me.i guess is a second book coming on this novel, i guess the second cool be something new and out there, it was a good book but i guess i feel like i read it before just like i say i don't know how but it just feel like i have seen this idea before no with like in here but similar, if you get the chance to read it tell me about it if you felt the same

Have fun and keep reading
e.carodiaz's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment